Wishlist For Now


  1. Zara Studio Shirt with studded collar
  2. Asos ABLAZE Super High Wedge Graphiti
  3. House Of Holland for Pretty Polly Suspender Tights
  4. Liz Martins Fake Eyelashes
Thank GOD for online stores!!
I hate shopping for clothes. I get lazy. I dont feel like going out half the time. And I get real mad when I cant find anything that I want when I do go out.
So yeah, didnt really know much about online shopping, I mean I knew about it but havent really tried it, untill recently, after I bought a shoe from this online shop based in Bangalore ( yep, I'm from India ^ ^ ) called Dear Shoes.
I figured it was such an easy process.
I guess now I'm hooked
So, Im saving up my pocket money ( jeeze, i sound like a school kid LOL ) for these babies and hopefully I shall get them soon. HOPEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment