Inspiration | Beautiful People

Well, I'm in a bad mood because of the weather, the mercury seems to be rising up a notch every second and I feel like I'm having a steam bath. Well, lets just say, I'm not a fan of summer or anything hot for that matter. I hate hot tea but I love iced tea, I hate hot coffee but I love cold ones and it goes on. So basically, I'm a cold one. Oooh, I almost sound like a vampire. LOL. Ok, enough said.
I'm just gonna post a few pictures of people who I think are beautiful.
 This guy is actually on my wallpaper. Haha.
Image from STREETFSN
Chiaki Kuriyama - you'll probably remember her from Kill Bill (my all time favorite movie)
Image from Google Images
He's beautiful even with a bruised eye 
Sigh
Image source Unknown 
Charlotte Free | Model
Image from Google Images
 Park Bom from 2NE1
Image from Google Images 
Jeremy Kapone | Actor
Image from Google Images
That's it....for now. Will continue this post in the near future 'cause I'm about to play The Sims3....again!! Haha. Why is this game so addictive???!!!
Anyway, I'll smell you guys later.
Ciao.
Daisy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment