Interior | Minimalism

Designers from Schemata believe in 'subtraction' rather than 'addition' when it comes to interior designing or re-modelling. They believe that subtracting a few elements can reveal  aesthetic and modern spaces that are unique and which would appeal to many customers who opt for one-of-a-kind spaces.

I think it's amazing. I've never really been a fan of fully decked-out or swanky(snazzy/jazzy, LOL) apartments/houses anyway. On the contrary, I've always been drawn towards apartments and lofts that have a minimal yet modern touch to it, almost sort of rundown warehouse apartments or studio apartments. Something old with a story behind it. BUT, not too old with a 300 year old scary-faced ghost living in it. Haha. Aaaaanyway, someday, when I'm old enough and brave enough to have my own apartment, I would surely search for spaces like these.
              

All pictures taken from Sschemata.com

No comments:

Post a Comment