Fashion | UNIF

UNIF - "Ur Not In Fashion" , the name alone sounds really interesting to me. And I have to say, I really dig it. Created by Eric Espinoza, their designs are a mixture of UK garage meets grunge punk techno style. So, yeah, AWESOMENESS.
Why do I always want something that's so out of reach for me?? :'(
I sometimes feel like I'm trapped in a high tower and I can see all the beautiful things but I can't reach it.
OK. Enough. Maybe someday I'll have access to all things beautiful ^^
 And these Hellbound Platform Shoes are to die for!! Oh! How I would love to own a pair!!
I'd love to wear it just to see the shock on my grandparents' faces LOL!!
And they're gonna be available in different colors soon so check em' out at solestruck.com

3 comments:

  1. wow. awesome! love these shoes <3 killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so Missed... :( ... Love You ^_^ My Fav. Blogger ^_^

    ReplyDelete