Hairy Bizniz

I'm constantly trying to not live in the present somehow cause I don't want to be here. My days are lazy. I spend way too much time on the internet and I sleep way too late. I hate the fact that I have to go to school on Monday. I hate Mondays. And it's one of those days that you really are in a crappy mood because everything is going wrong and to top that off, the weather is unbearably hot. The only good news is that tomorrow is Sunday. And I love Sundays. 
And I'm really digging dip-dyed hair these days. It's funny cause I used to hate it. I thought it looked tacky. But now I dig it. Its funny how I constantly change my mind. BUT there are some things that I will always love. For example:
  1. Thick Cockney - British Accents 
  2. Dr. Martens Classic Boots
  3. The 80's
  4. Leather
  5. Megamind
Um, that's all I could come up with for now. Anyway, coming back to dip-dyed hair, I really want a change cause right now my hair is a boring ebony black color. And its short so probably have to grow it out a little bit first. 

I miss my red hair :( 
Images from Google Images

5 comments:

  1. reading the things you'll always love and i was like, "heyy, this girl loves me, i'm from the last batch in the 80's" :-)

    on a serious note, love your blog. Keep blogging! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woww....thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer an Irish accent over a cockney accent :) Nice blog, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree with Dr. Martens Classic Boots :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so Missed... :( ... Love You ^_^ My Fav. Blogger ^_^... yes you love me :D

    ReplyDelete