Events | COSPLAY

Growing up, I remember watching a lot of anime and going crazy over it. I remember watching shows like Grander Musashi and Flame of Recca. Ah, the good old days. Even though I don't watch anymore shows (latest I watched must have been Jigoku Shojo:Girl from hell and even that was like ages ago) I'm still a huge fan of Anime. Love all things Japanese, in fact.
And I'm proud to say that my hometown ( Aizawl ) had their very first Cosplay event but I was kinda bummed out that I wasn't there to witness it live cause I'm not at home right now. It would've been so cool!!
Anyway, a bunch of cool kids got together and organized this event at the Millenium Centre mall in Aizawl and I have to say HATS OFF to them.
And my very own cousin Gryce was there too ^ ^
 All images by Mala Tochhawng
You can check out their Facebook group page here and their official Facebook page here

1 comment: