She Eats Alone

Today, I was pretty much alone the entire day. Had my training going on so I got up around 7:30 am and that's pretty darn early for me. Just a 7 hour training so it wasn't that hectic. Although I'm feeling pretty drowsy right now, just thought I'd post something or other to keep myself busy and stop myself from dozing off.

Anyway, just gonna post a few pictures I took while I was gorging on a burger and chips at The Rose


The furnishings were rather classy and sublime. White, clean and minimal. I felt like I was sitting at a hospital waiting-room, anticipating for a rather pleasant result from the doctor. I was content. Even though I was alone.




And this is what I ate.

"Bhaia, check plizz" :D
And on the rickshaw ride back home, I was listening to my summer jam....

Almost perfect day, to say the least...

2 comments:

  1. this burger looks awesome :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      And yes, the burger was AWESOME!! lol

      Love that you both have PINK hair.That's so cool!! ^^

      Delete