Dancing On My Own

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I'm sort of in a bad mood 
I've got an exam tomorrow and I havent even studied
Had beer and pizza yesterday with my friend Lamsong
I guess I'm still abit hungover
Pfttttsshh!!

"Dont ever talk to me again," she screamed
"Fine," he said coldly "I'll do as you say and I wont talk to you but be careful on your way home. Take care"

Click.
 She sighed heavily.
A deep sense of sadness and emptiness overwhelmed her.

She didnt mean it.
She didnt mean any of the words she told him.
But its okay
She wont stop living
She'll keep dancing on her own. 

 
Screenshot of Robyn's music video for her song "Dancing On My own"

I've always liked Robyn. Ever since I was a kid. I remember when her single "Show me Love" came out on MTV in the 90s and  how almost immediately every girl in my hometown started sporting her signature closely-cropped hairstyle. Now that she's back on the music scene, I'm enjoying her music more than ever. A lot more electro than before. And what a quirky sense of style! You gotta love her ^.^
And when asked about her hair, she says, quote :" My hair has always been fly "
Girl's got SWAG
I love her video for "Dancing On My Own"
Sort of makes me sad, but also makes me want to dance


No comments:

Post a Comment