Shoes | JC Tardy in Velvet Blue

I've had a bad day at work so what do I do? I browse around for shoes. They say diamonds are a girl's best friend but nuh-uh, not for me baby. For me, it's shoes, shoes, shoes and more shoes.

And I've wanted these Jeffrey Campbell Tardys for like FOREVER!! I've seen alotta knock offs but this time, I want the real deal. And let me just say that its been sitting on my wishlist at Solestruck for quite some time now. It's just that when you convert it into INR, it's still too costly for me. My mom would have a fit! And my dad would try and convince me not to spend so much on shoes.

But I want it sooo much. Sniff.

Just hope and pray that I save enough moolah for these babies and get my own pair soon before it disappears completely. *eyes widen* Noooooo



                        
                                                                                                  Images from Solestruck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment