ZARA | Recent Picks

Since I never and I mean NEVER find stuff out here which catches my eye, my sister has been helping me in the wardrobe department, picking up stuff for me in the capital. Scored these two babies for me. Actually, the two-tone ZARA heels were originally hers. Nothing like scoring a few hand-me-downs from an elder sister, huh? Anyway, the leopard flats (also from ZARA) are really super-comfy and even though I'm starting to get tired of the whole leopard print frenzy, I still love it. Also got a new bag from the same brand and a pair of wet look trousers I luckily snagged at a sale in Mango (pictures will be up soon).

On the other hand. I've been taking a huge turn in the music department. Listening to genres I normally would call "meaningless" and "stupid" but I guess I'm feeling a little bit adventurous. And silly. 
Anyway here are some tracks that I like
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so so Missed... :( ... Love You ^_^ My Fav. Blogger ^_^

    ReplyDelete